Relist: I still need help.
Further, since the date of my question, a FINAL DECISION was made to DENY her DV/Stalking Notice for Civil Damages.
Because I truly had an interest in having my attorney pursue Perjury against this woman, I wanted to know if the following bogus claims she made constituted perjury AND if there is any POSSIBLITY of the State pursuing perjury against her. I know she is a sociopath and had hoped the legal system would have been a perfect venue to expose her by lying under oath.
Specific lies told in court
during her testimony are:
1. Her accounts and the police reports
DIFFERED tremendously as she added more drama of being chased and I took off in another direction when the police arrived. (IT DID NOT HAPPEN AND WAS NOT REFLECTED IN POLICE RECORDS BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN).
2. The prosecutor who dropped the stalk charge was present for some reason and he DISPUTED the so called victim's reason when asked why the charge was dropped. She said, due to police error, it was dropped but I know for a fact, the prosecutor would have told her the truth (No Stalking Occured) and, the prosecutor clearly disputed her reason (basically stating the police were incompetent) "due to error"
3. She went on to claim that she was chased through town as she was driving her car and was on the phone with 911 reporting being chased by her stalker through town. (There is no record of this call per my atty at the time). No one at the police department could confirm that a 911 call was made by her (PLUS MY ELECTRONIC TRAVEL RECORD SHOWS THAT I WAS NOT IN THE STATE AT THE TIME OF HER CLAIM OF BEING CHASED).
With those 3 clear mistatement of facts or plain lies while under oath, I am curious to know how to find out if she could or would be processed for perjury since she clearly lied about everything (but especially items 1-3 above)?
Would it be proper or acceptable to inquire the county attorney's office to inquire on this BECAUSE I would love to know if justice really means anything or is it okay for people to blatantly lie under oath. If the latter, I am forever disappointed in our legal system of justice. While I am pleaed with the dismissal of her bogus charges (3rd one this summer. Her bogus claims during this summer were:
1. DV filing 1 month after I kicked her out of my home (ordered: no credible threat - dismissed)
to the police of stalking and hacking
- dismissed (Led to Stalk Arrest - Dropped)
3. Bogus DV Civil Stalk claim (filed even though charges were dropped by DA)
Because this alcoholic, sociopathic liar has filed so many claims against me this summer, I would love to know if the legal system here in NH takes seriously those persons who lie under oath and if they are in fact challenged by way of a hearing?
Anyway out there have real responses?
1. Are courts, judges serious about clear perjury?
2. What is an appropriate approach, if any, to find out if she is being considered for perjury?
3. How many times can she continue to file bogus reports (I've received calls from troopers because she claims I make gestures to her while driving down the highway, going in different North / South directions, mind you)
4. Do courts only care if the woman makes complaints and seek to verify her claims only?
This woman needs to be sanctioned for blatanly lying and trying to steal a monetary award through her manipulation. Sorry so long but my faith in the legal system has taken a dent due to many lies that are in the final order (background section).