Criminal-Expert
Criminal-Expert, Lawyer
Experience:  Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
69271599

My grandson got a\ticked in gozales texas last week . Weneed

My grandson got a\ticked in gozales texas last week . Weneed help in get this ticked off his record. he has a new C D L LIC. he don't know what it ment the laws of haveing a C D L . if there is soom one in gozales texas that could now.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I will continuing to wait . thank for helping o yes the town name is XXXXX XXXXX 78629 , east of San Antonio texas
off interstate 10 going to Houston Texas

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

I am sorry to hear that your Grandson got a ticket. If the offense was for something that would suspend, cancel, or revoke his regular license, then his commercial drivers license (CDL) will also be revoked. In this situation, he must re-qualify as an original CDL applicant. For CDL holders, each traffic violation counts for 1.5 times more points than the points of the same violation for non-commercial drivers. CDL holders cannot attend traffic school for these points if convicted. 4 points in 1 year, 6 points in 2 years, and 8 points in 3 years suspend a CDL. Without additional information regarding the type of ticket, I cannot tell you much more than that. However, your question appears to be that you are looking for an attorney in your area that can actually help fight the ticket. There are many attorneys who would do this, however, the terms of service do not let us point you to any one lawyer in particular. Further, the attorneys at JustAnswer are forbidden from representing you personally, and all information on the site is meant to be general legal information, not to create an attorney client relationship. That being said, if you decide to hire an attorney, a great resource is www.Martindale.com. This is a nationwide directory that is useful in finding highly qualified legal specialists in various fields of law. The lawyers in Martindale are not selected because they paid to be included, but rather because they have been rated by other attorneys as qualified experts in their field. Consider consulting with two or three different attorneys prior to selecting the one you feel most comfortable with. Other great sites are www.lexmundi.com, www.justia.com, and www.lawyers.com.

I have done a search for you on Martindale that narrows down the attorneys for you. The results can be found here.

http://www.martindale.com/Results.aspx?ft=1&frm=freesearch&afs=texas%20traffic%20ticket%20gonzales%20cdl

Call at least two or three attorneys on the list until you find one that you feel most comfortable with.

Good Luck!

I hope I have provided you excellent service. If not, please let me know what else I can help you with.­­­­ If you feel the need to rate my service as either “Bad” or “Poor”, please stop and use the REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking. I am happy to assist you with whatever issue or clarification you may need and will take the time to explain any concern to your satisfaction. If you feel that I am unable to do so, please ask me to have another expert assist me and I will opt out immediately so that you receive the best possible service. If you wanted more information on how to specifically fight this ticket, please provide me with additional information so that I can do this for you.

Once you are satisfied with the answer, please take the time to rate my answer as one of the top three faces as this is how I receive credit for my time with you. Have a wonderful evening.

Criminal-Expert, Lawyer
Experience: Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.