xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience in prosecution and defense work
14261217

He worked on my home and we became close, Then, he was taken away (the

He worked on my home and we became close, Then, he was taken away (they had a warrant) to await trial. From what I understand, it was awful molestations, etc.

His name isXXXXX and, he too lived in Shell Beach, CA. 93449
His DOB is : 10-04-1955
I have been looking on and off, yet, he's never listed on any site for inmates. an you help?
Thank you, Clare
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  xavierjd replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for using Pearl.com. It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

This doesn't answer your question, but will help me in answering your question.

Have you looked at the Registered Sex Offender website for California, and specifically for Shell Beach?

Also, do you know what court issued the warrant?

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So, there is no way to find out where he's being held? He isn't listed on any sex offender base.

Expert:  xavierjd replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the information.

You can contact each of the county's sheriff's departments. If you have his name/birth date, you can find out if he is located at a county jail. The problem is, however, that you may have to try all of the county jails to find out where he is.

However, to locate an inmate within the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDC), please call(NNN) NNN-NNNN which is accessible 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update.

So, yes, following the above steps, if you have the time and patience, you should be able to find out if he is currently incarcerated or is out on bond.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied. No expert can promise you an answer that is favorable to your circumstances. But I will do my very best to explain the legal principles that are related to the facts you’ve described so that you can better understand the “why” of things.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thanks

xavierjd, Lawyer
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience in prosecution and defense work