Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

My 23 daughter had not drank for almost a year. Last week

My 23 daughter had not drank for almost a year. Last week she got a DUI - Gross Misdemeanor with extenuating circumstances. She is worried because she ran out of her sleeping med, ambien, and ordered some online. Can the prosecution look this up and use it against her?

The only reason or why a prosecutor would be able to ascertain that information, is if she was charged with that crime.

If she has not been charged with that crime, then there is nothing for the court to look up. They only have access to records in the courts.

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert to Continue the Conversation. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings so that I get credit for my time and information. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

If you cannot see where to Rate me, please let me know so I can report it to the administrators of the site.

Thank you.