JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

if i sent a sext photo to another adult (in CA and Im in PA),

if i sent a sext photo to another adult (in CA and I'm in PA), and she claims her minor son saw it and is now going to press charges against me, what are the laws in this situation? I had no INTENT for her son to see it and it was sent to specifically her email address described with her full name.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

I am sorry to learn of your experience. The facts that you describe are not a crime. She can threaten all she wants. From what you've described, the police will tell her there's nothing to be done.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

~~ J.B.