Criminal-Expert
Criminal-Expert, Lawyer
Experience:  Has received a certificate of recognition from the California State Senate for his outstanding legal service.
69271599

im on probation in henderson county,tx now and i was wandering

i'm on probation in henderson county,tx now and i was wandering if it would be lawful for me to carry a tazer and a 7 inch knife in my purse?

Criminal-Expert :

Thank you for your question today. I appreciate your patience while I responded to you. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", PLEASE STOP and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Criminal-Expert :

It would not be lawful for you to do this.

Criminal-Expert :

While the exact terms of your probation would warrant what you can and cannot do, it would be illegal to carry a knife with a blade over five and on-half inches, thus violating your probation.

Criminal-Expert :

To find out the exact law concerning what you cannot carry, please feel free to look at the Texas Penal Code 46.01 through 46.06

Criminal-Expert :

I hope I have provided you excellent service. If not, please let me know what else I can help you with.­­­­ I am happy to assist you with whatever issue or clarification you may need and will take the time to explain any concern to your satisfaction. Once you are satisfied with the answer, please take the time to rate my answer as one of the top three faces as this is how I receive credit for my time with you.