Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

A next door neighbor woman called the Sheriffs Department,

A next door neighbor woman called the Sheriff's Department, declaring that I was committing a peep tom offense. The woman then proceeded to have her 26 year old daughter create a tears filled story of my either photographing her or looking through binoculars.
The truth is we have had a 23 year property line dispute. After 2 survey being destroyed, they built a fence, 7 feet into my property, as my last survey registered at the County Office Building Department shows.
They have encroached on both public and private property and use entrapment in order to stop those who appose them.
In a smoke screen of lies, she was awarded the restraining order plus all expenses.
I am 67 and would like to file Elder Abuse Charges.
Please advise.
Do you have a boundary lawsuit filed against her?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No

The first thing you need to do here is file a boundary action against her in civil court, since failure to take legal action could cause you to lose your property rights to her adverse possession. Second, you need to go to court and present evidence these charges are false and get the order vacated and then you can sue her for malicious prosecution. You can contact adult protective services regarding her committing elderly abuse, but you would need some evidence such as the malicious prosecution or her committing some criminal act against you for them to sustain any charges against her, which is why you should fight the protective order she obtained first before seeking to file malicious prosecution and elder abuse charges against her.

I hope you found my answer helpful, but please understand that if you did not get all of the information you may have wanted PLEASE USE THE REPLY TO EXPERT LINK IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON FOR BAD SERVICE. PLEASE CLICK ON “OK,” “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT” SERVICE. Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK, please stop and reply to me via the or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”