AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide
66829710

what do i do if i was found guilty of a crime under 2012 laws

what do i do if i was found guilty of a crime under 2012 laws when the crime awas comittied iunder 2010 laws?and was found guilty by jury an am awaiting sentenceing an as the law read imy charge should have been droped if tryed under the right law?

AttyCBradford :

You cannot be sentenced to a 2012 law that did not exist in 2010. If that is truly the case you need to appeal your conviction on that grounds

AttyCBradford :

http://www.gailorwallis.com/chunt.htm

AttyCBradford :

whoops I am sorry that was for a previous customer

AttyCBradford :

PLEASE NOTE: This is a PAID ANSWERING SERVICE. If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and rate my answer with a positive rating or I will not receive credit for my work. If you have additional questions please ask before leaving negative ratings Thank you