Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.
18210975

One more question. My Nephew is scared that this will affect

One more question. My Nephew is scared that this will affect his ability to become a Police Officer when he is eighteen. Is this true?

Michael J, Esq. :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

Michael J, Esq. :

I think it is a little early to be worrying about what will happen when he is 18. No charges have been filed at this point. However, for the sake of argument, if he was charges, he would still have the opportunity to defend himself in Court. If he was found not guilty, nothing would be affected. If he was found guilty, the record is still a juvenile record and would be sealed from public eyes. I don't he should be worrying about this at this point.

Customer:
Customer:

Thank you

.

Michael J, Esq. :

No problem. Just console him and be there for him for now. Wait and see if anything is filed.

Customer:

Question anwered. :)

Michael J, Esq. :

Great. I did schedule a follow up with you for three weeks from now to see if anything has been filed.

Customer:

Perfect. Thank you.

Michael J, Esq. :

Okay great. Thanks for the kind rating. :)

Customer:
Has anything transpired since we last talked?

Thanks,

Michael
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for getting back to me. As of today, nothing has been filed. I will get back to you on that if anything changes. Thanks =)

Okay, let me know.

Michael