Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney experienced in criminal matters, having represented hundreds of clients with every misdemeanor and felony imaginable.

i was arrested for domestic assualt in tennessee. The case

Customer Question

i was arrested for domestic assualt in tennessee. The case was dismissed. I had my record expunged. Do I have a "RAP" sheet? And am I able to purchase a weapon? I am not interested in doing so, just simply curious if i no longer have that option. And am i barred from certain employment?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 4 years ago.

Michael J, Esq. :

Hello - Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your criminal problem today.

Michael J, Esq. :

If you were not convicted of the crime and had the arrest expunged, you would have no consequences of a criminal record. Your record is clear, meaning you can purchase firearms and have no limitations regarding employment.

Michael J, Esq. :

If I can answer anything further, let me know. Remember, I'm here to help and your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don't have any questions and you valued my time, I'd ask you to consider rating me positively.

Take care,