Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

i just want to know how can the judishal sysetm used dwi against

Customer Question

i just want to know how can the judishal sysetm used dwi against some one if they had them 19,18 years ago could you please explain it to me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Ely. I am here to help you. There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a reply. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice; and (2) my function is to give you honest information and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear.

I am sorry for your situation. Are you asking if a DUI from 18+ years ago may be used to enhance a sentence on a DUI charge today?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.