Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

i have also 2-3 misdemeanors are those able to be gotten rid

i have also 2-3 misdemeanors are those able to be gotten rid of?

The same applies, although the more records you have, the least likely you are to have them pardoned, I am afraid. Naturally, you want to make your petition for the pardon as strong as possible. I wish I can give you better news.

IMPORTANT INFO: Please use REPLY TO EXPERT to keep talking, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces because this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i believe they r two or three noise ordinances, time doesnt expire on em? or i cant pay tp get rid of?
Michael,

A conviction stays on your record for life; it does not expire. Nor can you pay to have it redacted, I am afraid, for this would allow wealth individuals to "clear" their records and not have this option available for those less fortunate, thus creating an imbalance in the justice system.

Ergo, I am afraid that they remain for life, unless pardoned...

Again, my apologies.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hypothetically speaking what class of wealth are we talking about? the family that i come from will pay top dollar to have anything at all removed....money is not a problem.
Michael,

Well, what I meant is that it is just not done - there is no mechanism to do this, i.e. to buy out your conviction.

I mean, if you know someone on the inside that can clear the record, or know someone in the state that can help with the pardon committee..

But either of these would be illegal, and I really do not know anything about it.