SmithEsq
SmithEsq, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced practicing criminal lawyer ready to answer your questions regarding charges, laws, bail and more.
67917124

does XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX of XXXXXXXX California have a police

does XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX of XXXXXXXX California have a police record and if so what is it for and is there more than one violation

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

, ,what additional information would you like? I need to know if XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX of XXXXXXX California, United States, has been convicted of any sex crime, any violence crime and if he has been on probation any time he is approximately XX years old Birthdate: November XX

Hi, I'd like to help you resolve this but I don't believe this site will permit anyone to run a background check on your behalf, nor are we permitted to provide links to other sites. I'm sorry I cannot provide you with the information you want, but if you have a question about something pertaining to a situation to which this refers, I would be more than happy to assist you.
SmithEsq, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience: Experienced practicing criminal lawyer ready to answer your questions regarding charges, laws, bail and more.
I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you were satisfied. If there is anything else I can help you with please free to ask. Thank you for letting me help you.