Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

2000-2012 Kidnapping of 2002-2012 The property is under a

Customer Question

2000-2012
Kidnapping of Nicholas
2002-2012
The property is under a U.S.
Apple Straight
Usa
Damage to American companies is
2004 dieldpin inc
2004-20012 mercury-capital Apple Straight
Nicholas's blackmail
2002-2012
Harassment and intimidation in America
2000-2012
Theft from banks in America
2010-2012
Physical assaults in America
2005
http://www.nikiae.com/
What happens if I die suddenly dies
What happens with the case
There are a number of the Justice Ministry portfolio Artzott States
What's happening with I love the criminal prosecution
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The question is simple
I have a criminal case of Rico act
Who reads the way I died
Investigation on the legal side of the people

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 5 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Please clarify: where is the criminal prosecution occurring?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Please if you can advertise My crazy story to us to rescue this child is my son

To the investigation does not smear FBI nose not flatten the investigation that he has

Been smearing her There have been complaints about the abduction two years and not

Investigation.

http://www.nikiae.com/

Baby kidnapping, extortion, threats, damage to American companies .

Physical threats, extortion of the elderly, physical assaults,

America for years to get the company's maintenance

.in

I am writing you to ask for your help in approaching the federal authorities (the FBI and department of justice) in order to get their response to a case of extortion, threats and assaults which I'm suffering from for over 18 years.

I believe that the case should be handled and executed under the RICO act (The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, Chapter 96 of Title 18 of the United States Code, 18 U.S.C. § 1961-1968).

Charges and complaints concerning the case were filed to the FBI - both in NYC and Tel-Aviv, Israel, including a visit to the FBI office in NYC on February 24, 2011 for which I have received NO RESPONSE to date.

Charges and complaints were also filed to the NYPD and Israeli police with regard to specific events which have occurred under their respective jurisdictions.

Case highlights: Back in 2002, my son - Ni***** A***** E**** (birth certificate attached) - was kidnapped at the from his house in New-York city. He was eventually brought to Las-Vegas, NV where he's since then been kept and controlled by criminal entities using 'mafia' methods.

The entire case steamed from a 17-years-old business-dispute over the ownership of a corporation named Y.O.E.L - a public company registered in Israel.

As the campaign of extortion continues, I would like to kindly ask for your help in getting a response from the US authorities which should be handling the case - The FBI and the department of justice (Attorney General office).
For additional information please visit http://www.nikiae.com/?page_id=69&lang=en

I am also available through this email should further information may be required.

Many thanks for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Goner Eldan

: The answer of the Ministry of Justice of the United States of America

From: DOJ Exec Sec (imailagent) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Responding to your message (Intranet Quorum IMA00870293)

U.S. Department of Justice

Mail Referral Unit

______________________________________________________________________________

Washington, D.C. 20530

March 28, 2012

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your letter dated March 24, 2012 to the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, or Associate Attorney General, which was received by the Department of Justice, Mail Referral Unit, on March 28, 2012 and assigned ID number 248****.

Your letter will be reviewed and if a response or an update is necessary it will be sent to you within 60 business days. If you have any questions, please contact us at (XXX) XXX-XXXX and refer to your ID number(###) ###-####when requesting any information concerning your correspondence.

Sincerely,

Mail Referral Unit

Department of Justice

Events by year

Dispute: J.O.E.L. Group

Current balance J*** Group: $ 2.5 billion, and 29% holding in Tamar

Tamar - valuation $50-100 billion.

Total value of assets: currently about $ 30 billion

Total damages Goner. Group , approximately $ 15 billion,

1995

G**** El*** (25%) and Ko** Ma**** (75%) establish a partnership to take control of the J.*** Group. Mr Eld**'s attorneys Yo*** Za*** and Av*** Bar** of Za***, Ba*** & Co. verify a successful partnership and takeover.

1996

Mr Maymon is failing to abide by the terms of the agreed partnership. Mr Eldan therefore instructs the law firm Ministry of Zadok to enforce the partnership agreements via a civil suit.

In court Judge Sokolov requests Mr Eldan's attorney Ilan Shavit to attain proof of the partnership, specifically by producing the affidavit signed by Mr Eldan's attorney (Yo*** Za***) during the agreement.

Ilan Shavit fails to produce the partnership affidavit.

1997

Ministry of Zadok continues to be unproductive at huge cost to Mr. Eldan, failing to produce the affidavit or verify the partnership agreement.

Yitzhaki Hillel, a business partner of Mr Eldan during the takeover submits an affidavit confirming the partnership agreement to court.

1998

Despite the incompetence of the attorneys of Ministry of Zadok, Mr Eldan is obliged to retain their services as he has invested time and money in their services in a number of cases. For example Il** Sh**** and Eyal Rose**** (Shavit's Researcher) both work on a separate procedure for Mr Eldan suing Tat, a corrupt corporation in which Mr Eldan has invested.
Separately in New York, Mr. Eldan begins working on the technology and model of a new internet e-commerce company called DealSpin.

1999

Ministry of Zadok and Ilan Shavit in particular continue to be unproductive and yet cost Mr Eldan huge amounts in fees.

Despite the fact that the suit was brought by Mr Eldan, Judge Talgam declares Mr Eldan must pay Tat approx. $350,000. Mr Eldan finds this inexplicable; later in 2002 Mr Eldan will bring an appeal regarding the decision to the Israeli Supreme Court. In the Supreme Court Tat insist on settling before a judgment is reached and pay Mr Eldan $250,000. This settlement suggests Judge Talgam's original decision is highly questionable.

2000

Mr Eldan transfers the J.*** case to a different attorney Mr. Llbeunitin, while Il** Sh**** remains his representative in the Tat case.
Mr Eldan's new e-commerce business DealSpin . is registered in the United States by Mark Le***, Attorney at Sokolow, Dunauld, Mercadier & Carreras LLP.

2001

Dealspin business takes off.

Danny Sha***, an investor in Dealspin, becomes nervous as a result of the dotcom bubble[P1] . Mr Shahaf informs Mr Eldan of his concerns and they meet in Paris to sign an agreement. As part of the agreement Mr Eldan contacts potential investors to buy Mr Shahaf's equity. However Mr Shahaf comes under pressure from Mr Maymon's gang, who have information that Mr Shahaf has been involved in illegal activity. Mr Shahaf has allegedly been selling on complementary and discount flights attained through his connections with Martin Coleman at Bri**** Airways through his travel agency World Club Travel.

Mr Maymon, using former Mossad sources, acquires this information and uses it to blackmail Mr Shahaf into demanding his investment is returned but refusing to pass on his shares. This is in clear breach of the Paris Agreement that obliges Mr Shahaf to sell his shares on to those investors Mr Eldan has contacted, according to the agreement Mr Shahaf is therefore liable for $1 million for refusing to sell his shares to the buyers lined up by Mr Eldan.

Mrs Rina Shavit arrives in New York to meet Ms Sonia Co**, a supermodel, and Mr Eldan's partner who is expecting their child.

Mr Shahaf contacts Mr Eldan's parents to harass them with regard to the Dealspin issue. Mr Eldan's parents' bank account is frozen as a result of actions in the Tat case.

2002

Ilan Shavit comes to meet Ms So*** Co** along with Mrs Shavit. Mr and Mrs Shavit again visit Ms Cole once Nicholas, Mr Eldan's child is born. Mr Eldan is refused access to his son just six weeks after delivery (29 0.7 2002) as his US visa is inexplicably denied. Ms Cole admits that she cooperated with Mr Maymon's group to cancel the visa, Mr Eldan is therefore restricted to Israel and denied access to his son for the next two years. The reason for Ms Cole's behaviour and the leverage held over was her dependence on cocaine, the money for her drug habit was being supplied by Mr and Mrs Shavit on behalf of Mr Maymon's group.

Mr Shahaf and his brother Imma**** T** go to both the Israeli and New York based Dealspin office to harass Dealspin employees and tell them to leave, despite the fact that Mr Shahaf is still an investor in the company. Mr Eldan's 87 year old parents receive death threats. A convicted criminal Mr David Ben-Shimol arrives at the Israeli Dealspin office to harass employees, he leaves his name and number and informs Dealspin employees that he is going to Mr Eldan's parents' house to find them. Mr Shahaf, Mr Tal and Mr Ben-Shi*** are all later prosecuted for these actions. In addition Mr Ben-Shimol is currently in prison for criminal gang-related activities, the convicted leader of Mr Ben-Shimol's gang sits on the board of the casino "Magic1" with Mr Maymon, it is therefore assumed Mr Maymon was responsible for sending Mr Ben-Shi*** to the Dealspin offices.

2003

Mr Eldan submits complaints to the New York and Israeli police regarding the actions of Mr Shahaf, Mr Tal and Mr Ben-Shimol, the police investigate and prosecute.

As a result of the disruption DealSpin closes in 2003. This was a company competing with Amazon, with 7 million customers, 500 suppliers and employees in America, agreements to enter into partnership with Yahoo and Cnet, and $1 million turnover in their last month of activity.
With regard to the J.***. partnership Yo*** Za*** (the original attorney who witnessed the agreement) testifies in court and verifies the agreement with Mr Maymon.

With Mr Zamir's testimony, Mr Eldan believes he has made progress. However the intense pressure upon Mr Eldan including harassment of his 87 year old parents, his son, the collapse of his own start up company, threats to his own life and to members of his family leaves Mr Eldan fearing for his life. He is also informed by members of Mr Maymon's group that if he were to contest the partnership agreement he would not see his son until he is 18. He therefore signs over his 29% controlling stake, worth over $100 million (a $100 million offer was made in 2006 for the company) for a mere $200,000.

2004

Mr Eldan continues to be harassed throughout 2004 by phone call and in person.

In addition Ms Cole leads Mr Eldan into believing she can secure him a US fiancé visa but fails to deliver. Ms Cole also travels to Bermuda to visit Mr Eldan with Nicholas. However when Mr Eldan visits Ms Cole and his son Nicholas, another man is with them.

2005

Israel's criminal case against Mr Shahaf, Mr Tal and Mr Ben-Shimol with regard to the Dealspin harassment begins as the case is filed.

While in New York Mr Eldan is attacked and assaulted by Mr Shai Yemini and Mr Ge** Ro*** , also investors in dealspin, who hold a pair of scissors to his eye, and threaten him with regard to money and the Dealspin case. A complaint is filed with the NYPD.

Ms Cole invites Mr Eldan to see her and Nicholas in her new home in Las Vegas. Again Ms Cole insists on laying manipulative games. After leaving Nicholas with Mr Eldan to go swimming together in Mr Eldan's hotel swimming pool, Ms Cole phones the police and tells them that Mr Eldan has kidnapped Nicholas. Once informed by hotel staff Mr Eldan immediately calls Sonia to pick up Nicholas.

12/20/2005 Mr Eldan brings a civil suit against Mr Shahaf for $ 5 million damages with regard to the Paris Agreement.

2006

Mr Tal and Mr Ben-Shimol are convicted for their part in the Dealspin harassment but Mr Shahaf is not in the country to be prosecuted.

2007

Asael Karfiule continues to "work" for Goner. Atha**** Sha**, the daughter of Il** Sha***, is also working for Goner, on his sophisticated, large-scale financial structured products. Ya** Ass****, the drug deler shows up and moves in with Goner

05/05/2007As**** Kar***** signs Agreed compensation agreement with Goner for $30 million, in case he will breach confidentiality. At the same time Ba**** Sa** shows up, also want to act as an agent working with Goner, and advises Goner to assault Mo*** Ko****,for messing around with Yael.,

2008
Yael and Goner break up and Yael moves out. She signs that she has no claims from goner

Israel Shai, who used to work for Goner in the past, is writing a paper, for Goner, about Moshe Kotler.Mr. Shai, presents himself as former deputy commander of the Shin Beit, the Israeli internal security service.
As*** Ka***** is still working for Goner, 3 are now signed, agreed compensation agreemet: Kariule, Ataliah and Yael, totaling $120 million.

Tau incident, Ey** Ros*****, acting as Goner's attorney, again, working against him together with the lawyer of the other side, Ra** Ca***, who is also related to Maymon and the gang. Rozovski , contacting Caspi, totally contradicting Goner's clear instructions.

Goner files compliant with TA police department.

There is also a letter showing explicitly that Caspi is indeed involved with Maymon gang.

2009

Goner is working on his claim to cancel the settlement agreement. Kafiule disclose information regarding goner's new business, trading bonds and structured financial products and goner's own moves and travel arrangement. This information leads to shutting down clearing houses that were supposed to clear the bonds transactions, causing damages of $1 Billion and in repetitive harassments in London hotels and in Israel around Goner's neighborhood

Goner submits the request to cancel Settlement Agreement! February,and a request to replace the assigned judge! - Breaking in to Goner's home office, stealing the agreed compensation agreements
filing complaints with the police doesn't help, no investigation is starting, not even an officer sent to crime scene.

2010

harassments of Goner continue by various vehicles, blocking phones, listening to Goner's phone, and attacking Goner's computer with Virus.

21/03/2010 - Karfiule examed by lie detector (polygraph), results are cut clear, KArfiule works fo Maymon group and delivered information to them.
This information caused a direct damage of $1 Billion dollars at the service of Maymon Gang.

David B** Sh****, convicted in 2006 (see above), is now again in the news, convicted for working on Magic 1, the casino ship owned by Kobi Maymon and HA*** Za****, well known Israeli Gangster.

Sending cars a day out from Israel!
Other - Israel Sh**, Tu*** Si** investigations, presents itself in a row that the deputy head, in, starting line applicant Ro**** Ark*****, put makes recruiting agents,
Passing information to - in order to squeeze the collected gull, London, uses gull's blackmail of 87 years old,
Bali Goldfine use as a source, and operates other
Author of the documents Kotler, Kotler binds the drug trade, linked the drug trade Ilan Shavit, author of the documents, and runs agents

Yo*** Ma*** - a Mossad comes with Ilan Shavit New - York blackmail Nikaulas in 2003,
Director of the spin system up to 2010, Joseph was a soldier of financial Remy Senior Advocate,

Ilan Shavit - Attorney Office Zadok running the racket from filing suit, arrives in New - York blackmail Nichols, apricot blackmail cases TAT has Y.O.E.L., Yael Assor running si "drug dealing, extortion or two, used with Rina Sonia's operator,

Ra** Ca*** - Senior Advocate is behind the operation since 1995, manages the operation by, Yossi Manor and others, has a letter from 2008 that ties him to task Tao,,

Eyal Ro******* - selling the procedure Tao,, Rami Caspi

Sagi is certainly blessed the home of Goner Info - trying to coax for offenses,,

Ha*** Yit****** - squeezing the planted Akpetenov not continue working on the prosecution, gathered Barry

Blackmailing the parents of sick people aged Goner, 87, in 2010, director Ba*** Pl*** Group

Modan Meyer, former head of Shin Bet interrogations Lkrafiol real machine,,, was transferred to a group authorizes funding for clearing,, and struck deals of over $ 3 billion,

Do Ckerpiol responsible for damage to more than $ 3 billion and clearing transactions through injury!
Damage more than $ 1 billion

2011

Mr. Goner was constantly harassed in the coffee shop at the corner of his flat in London

for 4 months with people keeping surveillance on him everyday. He was attacked 3 times on

the streets of London without provocation and a complaint was made with the London police.

At his hotel he was constantly harassed by private investigators posing as emissaries of the

Mussed. He was harassed by an American lawyer that he recruited to work with him and it

ends out that the lawyer worked for them.

The police in Tel Aviv knows what is happening in London.

Mr. Goner's lawyers in New York Mo****** & Abr******* received a phone call from people

posing as Israeli agents , saying : " That this was an Israeli issue".

2012- Mr. Goner's office was broken in several times. In one occasion a $50 million compensation

Agreement documents were stolen from Mercury Capital, a subsidiary of Apple Straits ,an American company. The documents stated contractual obligations regarding a lie detector test, and internal

Documents of the company's expenses, all signed and original.

Also, Mr. Goner's bank accounts : J.P. Mo****, Man***** ; Citibank ; Bank of Am**** and Amex had

Monies stolen.

Mr. Goner' car was stolen in Israel, making it difficult for him to visit his parents.

Many years of harassment and threats have gone by , and it all started in the United

States of Am*****.

All these years Mr. Goner has been expecting a serious Federal investigation.

[P1]זה לא עוזר לקייס

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Investigation.

http://www.nikiae.com/

. in

Case highlights: Back in 2002, my son - Nicholas Anadad Eldan (birth certificate attached) - was kidnapped at the from his house in New-York city. He was eventually brought to Las-Vegas, NV where he's since then been kept and controlled by criminal entities using 'mafia' methods.

Many thanks for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Goner Eldan

From: DOJ Exec Sec (imailagent) [mailto***@******.***]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:28 PM
To:***@******.***

U.S. Department of Justice

Mail Referral Unit

Washington, D.C. 20530

March 28, 2012

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your letter dated March 24, 2012 to the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General, or Associate Attorney General, which was received by the Department of Justice, Mail Referral Unit, on March 28, 2012 and assigned ID number(###) ###-####

Sincerely,

Mail Referral Unit

Department of Justice

Events by year

Dispute: J.O.E.L. Group

Current balance J.O.E.L Group: $ 2.5 billion, and 29% holding in Tamar

Tamar - valuation $50-100 billion.

1995

Goner Eldan (25%) and Koby Maymon (75%) establish a partnership to take control of the J.O.E.L Group. Mr Eldan's attorneys Yoram Zamir and Avner Barak of Zamir, Barak & Co. verify a successful partnership and takeover.

1996

In court Judge Sokolov requests Mr Eldan's attorney Ilan Shavit to attain proof of the partnership, specifically by producing the affidavit signed by Mr Eldan's attorney (Yoram Zamir) during the agreement.

1997

1998

Despite the incompetence of the attorneys of Ministry of Zadok, Mr Eldan is obliged to retain their services as he has invested time and money in their services in a number of cases. For example Ilan Shavit and Eyal Rosevsky (Shavit's Researcher) both work on a separate procedure for Mr Eldan suing Tat, a corrupt corporation in which Mr Eldan has invested.

1999

2000

Mr Eldan transfers the J.O.E.L. case to a different attorney Mr. Llbeunitin, while Ilan Shavit remains his representative in the Tat case.
Mr Eldan's new e-commerce business DealSpin . is registered in the United States by Mark Lebow, Attorney at Sokolow, Dunauld, Mercadier & Carreras LLP.

2001

Dealspin business takes off.

Danny Shahaf, an investor in Dealspin, becomes nervous as a result of the dotcom bubble[P1] . Mr Shahaf informs Mr Eldan of his concerns and they meet in Paris to sign an agreement. As part of the agreement Mr Eldan contacts potential investors to buy Mr Shahaf's equity. However Mr Shahaf comes under pressure from Mr Maymon's gang, who have information that Mr Shahaf has been involved in illegal activity. Mr Shahaf has allegedly been selling on complementary and discount flights attained through his connections with Martin Coleman at British Airways through his travel agency World Club Travel.

Mrs Rina Shavit arrives in New York to meet Ms Sonia Cole, a supermodel, and Mr Eldan's partner who is expecting their child.

2002

Ilan Shavit comes to meet Ms Sonia Cole along with Mrs Shavit. Mr and Mrs Shavit again visit Ms Cole once Nicholas, Mr Eldan's child is born. Mr Eldan is refused access to his son just six weeks after delivery (29 0.7 2002) as his US visa is inexplicably denied. Ms Cole admits that she cooperated with Mr Maymon's group to cancel the visa, Mr Eldan is therefore restricted to Israel and denied access to his son for the next two years. The reason for Ms Cole's behaviour and the leverage held over was her dependence on cocaine, the money for her drug habit was being supplied by Mr and Mrs Shavit on behalf of Mr Maymon's group.

Mr Shahaf and his brother Immanuel Tal go to both the Israeli and New York based Dealspin office to harass Dealspin employees and tell them to leave, despite the fact that Mr Shahaf is still an investor in the company. Mr Eldan's 87 year old parents receive death threats. A convicted criminal Mr David Ben-Shimol arrives at the Israeli Dealspin office to harass employees, he leaves his name and number and informs Dealspin employees that he is going to Mr Eldan's parents' house to find them. Mr Shahaf, Mr Tal and Mr Ben-Shimol are all later prosecuted for these actions. In addition Mr Ben-Shimol is currently in prison for criminal gang-related activities, the convicted leader of Mr Ben-Shimol's gang sits on the board of the casino "Magic1" with Mr Maymon, it is therefore assumed Mr Maymon was responsible for sending Mr Ben-Shimol to the Dealspin offices.

2003

With regard to the J.O.E.L. partnership Yoram Zamir (the original attorney who witnessed the agreement) testifies in court and verifies the agreement with Mr Maymon.

2004

2005

While in New York Mr Eldan is attacked and assaulted by Mr Shai Yemini and Mr Gedi Roham , also investors in dealspin, who hold a pair of scissors to his eye, and threaten him with regard to money and the Dealspin case. A complaint is filed with the NYPD.

2006

2007

Asael Karfiule continues to "work" for Goner. Athaliah Shavit, the daughter of Ilan Shavit, is also working for Goner, on his sophisticated, large-scale financial structured products. Yael Assolin, the drug deler shows up and moves in with Goner

05/05/2007Asahel Karfiule signs Agreed compensation agreement with Goner for $30 million, in case he will breach confidentiality. At the same time Baruch Sagi shows up, also want to act as an agent working with Goner, and advises Goner to assault Moshe Kotler,for messing around with Yael.,

2008

Asael Karfiul is still working for Goner, 3 are now signed, agreed compensation agreemet: Kariule, Ataliah and Yael, totaling $120 million.

Tau incident, Eyal Rosovsky, acting as Goner's attorney, again, working against him together with the lawyer of the other side, Rami Caspi, who is also related to Maymon and the gang. Rozovski , contacting Caspi, totally contradicting Goner's clear instructions.

2009

2010

David Ben Shimul, convicted in 2006 (see above), is now again in the news, convicted for working on Magic 1, the casino ship owned by Kobi Maymon and HAgai Zaguri, well known Israeli Gangster.

Sending cars a day out from Israel!
Other - Israel Shay, Tuvia Sitl investigations, presents itself in a row that the deputy head, in, starting line applicant Robert Arkansas, put makes recruiting agents,

Yossi Manor - a Mossad comes with Ilan Shavit New - York blackmail Nikaulas in 2003,

Rami Caspi - Senior Advocate is behind the operation since 1995, manages the operation by, Yossi Manor and others, has a letter from 2008 that ties him to task Tao,,

Eyal Rosevsky - selling the procedure Tao,, Rami Caspi

Harel Yitzhaki - squeezing the planted Akpetenov not continue working on the prosecution, gathered Barry

Blackmailing the parents of sick people aged Goner, 87, in 2010, director Barry Plant Group

Damage more than $ 1 billion

2011

Mr. Goner's lawyers in New York Morvillo & Abramowitz received a phone call from people

Also, Mr. Goner's bank accounts : J.P. Morgan, Manhattan ; Citibank ; Bank of America and Amex had

Monies stolen.

States of America.

[P1]זה לא עוזר לקייס

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Investigation.

http://www.nikiae.com/

. in

Many thanks for your help and support!

Sincerely,

Goner Eldan

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:28 PM
To:***@******.***

U.S. Department of Justice

Mail Referral Unit

Washington, D.C. 20530

March 28, 2012

Dear Friend:

Sincerely,

Mail Referral Unit

Department of Justice

Events by year

Dispute: J.O.E.L. Group

Tamar - valuation $50-100 billion.

1995

1996

1997

1998

1999

2000

2001

Dealspin business takes off.

2002

2003

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

Sending cars a day out from Israel!

Damage more than $ 1 billion

2011

Monies stolen.

States of America.

[P1]זה לא עוזר לקייס

Are you seeking any legal information from JustAnswer?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

in the usa

Years of criminal offenses
2000-2012 are against civilian targets
And strained U.S. transfers are violations of the

rico act

2000-2012

Kidnapping of Nicholas

2002-2012

The property is under a U.S.
Apple Straight

Usa

Damage to American companies is

2004 dieldpin inc

Nicholas's blackmail

2002-2012

Harassment and intimidation in America

2000-2012

Theft from banks in America

2010-2012

Physical assaults in America

2005

http://www.nikiae.com/

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry, we have read the above lengthy material and we would ask you to refrain from posting any more of it as the time taken to read it far exceeds the scope of this service and value of the question.

To answer your question above, what happens to the case in the event of your death? If you have a lawsuit filed, then even if you die your heirs are able to step in and pursue the suit on behalf of your estate and the suit can still have a judgment awarded to your estate which will then be shared by your heirs.

PLEASE USE THE REPLY BUTTON IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON EVEN IF THE FEEDBACK SAYS NEED MORE OR HELPED A LITTLE, THIS IS NOT HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION.

I hope you found my answer helpful, but please understand that if you did not get all of the information you may have wanted to use the CONTINUE CONVERSATION/REPLY TO EXPERT button and we are happy to continue working with you to get you all of the information you require.

Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" or "I expected more” (bad service or poor service), please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I was able to explain your concern to your satisfaction.

Please click the THREE STARS/POSITIVE FACES OR BETTER so that we can get good feedback for working with you.

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”