Fran-mod
Fran-mod,
29631281

How appropriate, would it/I be to try working with a Constitutional

Customer Question

How appropriate, would it/I be to try working with a Constitutional Attorney. Seem to go by the book... Such as False Arrest, ignoring my Freedom, and ignoring, my handicap freedoms! Civil Rights attorneys, are not interested. My thought is that, the best area may not have been chosen, for my bag/deal. What are your thoughts, O wise ONE? In the photo shown, is it a turd, in your palms? Can't miss that sheepish grin with turned head. I completely respect ya man. Your head is turned, because, you don't even try to hide it. You FULLY know, your stuff smells like waste

Thank you for more honesty!

Jason "Notable" Nance
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!