How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 16363
Experience:  13 years experience in criminal law, BA in criminal justice
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello again, I am looking for a family law attorney for the

Customer Question

Hello again, I am looking for a family law attorney for the Sacramento area to represent me in another county. The county is in Amador county. My ex wife has filed to change our custody orders. she only wants to let me see them every other Friday from2pm until Sunday AT 5PM.
I was pulled over June 5th 2011 and was given a ticket for driving under the influence and of being under the influence of drugs. I was convicted of these on 3/21/2012. While the jury was in the back deciding my fate the judge called another hearing about a probation violation on a case that was dismissed 07/07/2012 with no objectioned from my public defender the whole time even though i gave him alot of information to counter the charges.
I will not get a fair trial there at all.
I filed for our divorce in Sacramento county in 2004, she had it changed to amador county in 2009. Can I it changed back to Sacramento since i am the the who file first and do you have any one that you can recommend to represent me . my court date is June 11th 2011. I was sentences to 2 consecutive 90 day sentences and 2 more days for the Dui. 90 for driving under the influence, another 90 days for probation violation and 2 for the dui itself. 3 years formal probation, dui school and lost my lic for life. This is my first offense.
Sunday night at 5pm and i was home by 8pm. They took me to the hospital 30 min away took a vile of my blood and told me I was free to go. I called a friend he picked be up and i was not charged until 8/24/2011 but the incident was on the court calendar the next morning 06/06/2011.
If you can help please let me know asap
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 years ago.

Hello again David


I am actually in Massachusetts and do not know anyone personally in Ca that can help you here. Aside from that, we are not permitted to give out individual referrals even if I DID know someone there that could help you. You may have to find an attorney from a different part of the state at the rate you are going here. I really wish I could help but the local attorney referrals will not be able to help you if everything is as corrupt as you believe and I can only suggest that you find someone from several counties away to handle your matters.




Related Criminal Law Questions