Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Customer Question

Good Afternoon! A friend of mine who's a teacher in the state of Texas was arrested for DWI this last Sunday. He's been told by an administrative friend that he needs to write a letter to the Superintendent of the school district about this. Can you offer any advice on this matter? What to include, what not to include, etc...? Thank you so much!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. There might be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I am typing out my answer, or taking a quick break. Please remember that this is general information only - not legal advice - so no attorney-client relationship has formed.

What kind of a letter, exactly? What does it need to say - or you are unsure?

This not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.