Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

I was cuffed and taken to a station where I blew a .078 I was

I was cuffed and taken to a station where I blew a .078 I was not fingerprinted and my licesne was not punched will I be charged and do I need a dol hearing?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
It is unlikely you will be charged or need a hearing. Technically a person can be charged even if they blow under a .08 but it is very, very unusual.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
unlikely so that I can move in 3 weeks like I had planned or unlikely in I will be sureprised in a few weeks with a letter? everything I read says people were charged anyway but there license was always punched - is it significant that mine was not
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 years ago.
A lot depends on the facts. If a policeman had followed you and you were weaving all over the road and then ran off of the road then there is a good chance you would be charged. If you were pulled over, as most people are, because you crossed the line a couple of times and were then tested then it is unlikely.

There is no reason you can't go ahead and move so long as your mail is forwarded to the new address.