Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

k I got arrested on 04/08/12 by Ontario police department.

Customer Question

k I got arrested on 04/08/12 by Ontario police department. im a female and to my knowledge I was suppose to be searched by a female officer, because I wasn't, in the process of being booked my loose property was taken which was my belt. At the sub station. I let the officer know my pants were to loose and they were going to fall, while that scene took place there were three other males who seen, two were arrestees and the other was an officer, well in the process of being transferred from the sub station back door to the police unit he search me and my pants fell to my ankles he forced me to walk still and I told the officer I could not walk because I was going to fall, also I asked him if I could pick my pants up my pants which was very humiliating. after asking him, I asked him sir can you at least pick them up for me please. from there he grabbed and pulled them all the way off, then he made me walk to the unit for transfer to west valley detention center, when we arrived to west valley detention center he got me out the unit and walked me to booking, which was another embarraressing, while he was leaving me in the custody of san Bernardino sheriff he told a female officer I was an asshole. after he was gone I was left in a booking cell for half the night which I seen women come to that same cell after me and leave to their housing units hours before me. I never got any pants to put on until I got housing unit. Is that a probable cause for a lawsuit?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am still waiting for a answer.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes im still waiting for your answer
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately at your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.