Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

My boyfriend was charged with aggravated robbery a year ago,

My boyfriend was charged with aggravated robbery a year ago, he got out of jail in February and they told him if he went to impatient and completed it before court he could get probation.
But unfortunately he and his roommate were kicked out after being caught with k2. I made him call his p.o. and they took him right back to jail.
Is it possible for him to get another chance at impatient? He says he'll get ten years if they keep him in jail. That was his first time getting in trouble.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Samuel-II :

It may be possible, since it is quite obvious he has an addiction. However, it may not be something the court would grant right a way. He may have to do some jail time, go through an in house program and then be release to a half way or rehab program