How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3141
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A police officer was coming to my house while on duty for sexual

Customer Question

A police officer was coming to my house while on duty for sexual favors. Do i have a case against the city? I've reported it to internal affairs today.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Can you please provide me with more details about your situation and what has been taking place?

Related Criminal Law Questions