Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor

i may have a case against me in waco. which happened may 25,

Customer Question

i may have a case against me in waco. which happened may 25, 2011. i was looking for my girl friend diane carreon, who entered her sons office in waco. i waited in my car, and after a few minutes went into that office. i knocked on the door 3 times, no answer, the door was open, so, i went in, i saw two men and asked for mark my girl friends son. they said to check in his office door. i also asked them, if i could use the rest room, and was told where it was. i knocked on the door. no answer. and i went to the rest room. on my way out, i saw a lady and asked her, if mark was there. i was told to check his office, i did not see anyone else. and left. now, they say, they had me on camera opening doors, which i did not. can you tell me, if they have a case, after almost a year of no activity. i did not open any office doors, i was looking for the rest room.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 years ago.
Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Who is making allegations against you?

Are there any allegations that anything was stolen by you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my girl friend nothing stolen. just entered the office to pick her up.
Thank you for your follow up.

If this took place about a year ago and you did not do anything beyond looking for a restroom and by mistake might have opened couple of wrong doors, you would not be subject to any criminal prosecution, especially given the fact that nothing was stolen and nobody was hurt.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated