Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

Is there anyone who is sovereign in this country now?

Customer Question

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, private citizens cannot declare themselves to be "sovereign" in order to avoid jurisdiction of the court in the USA or most other countries.

So the answer to your question is NO.

If you are satisfied with my answer, I would appreciate if you would click on the accept button.

Please keep in mind if you already made a deposit or on a monthly subscription plan you will not incur any additional charges, but I will only be compensated for my time and effort only if you click on ACCEPT.

Bonus and positive feedback are always greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So Who are sovereigns? If We The People ARE NOT?
Thank you for your follow up.

Only recognized countries are considered sovereign, and not individual people for the purposes of court's jurisdiction and even foreign diplomats who do generally have diplomatic immunity can be prosecuted for criminal offenses if their country decided to waive the diplomatic immunity.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well!!! So the Constitution is of NO effect in this country since it is the Law that All have to go by... The creation of the Creator has rule of the Creator... Right! We have been turned into a Dictatorship and WE THE PEOPLE are Servants NOW!!! to our Govt. We get OUR sovereignty from God NOT the Govt.. is my understanding from my research..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Thank you for your follow up.

This is an interesting interpretation of the Constitution that you have, but unfortunately your argument would not have any legal basis or weight in court and you would not be able to use it in order to avoid court's jurisdiction.

I would suggest that you do consult with an experienced local criminal defense attorney who will be able to represent you in your criminal case and fight for your rights and freedom.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well!! How do you interpet We The People are Not Sovereign Now.. and WE have to Fight for our Rights as you say.. It says you are an expert!!! or Not!! Govt. Rule,, Not WE The People huh?
"We are the people" refers to the people of the United States, which is governed by a government and the government does legislate laws, one of which you are charged with violating and that is why you are now under the jurisdiction of the criminal court which is under the judicial branch of government.

This is also provided for in the US Constitution and I would suggest that you read the Constitution in its entirety and not out of context.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am one of WE The People since my ancesters settled this Area before the Constitution was Writen. with a monument dedicated to THEM. I was only Charged with something and it was Never Ruled I was Responsible for it. I was told I was Guilty and given 12mo. probation and over $1300 costs and NO witnesses showed up so Due Process of Law was Not given to Me. I'm not arguing with you, I'm explaining How I was Railroaded to where I am now.. Is that Really Legal?
Thank you for your follow up.

Were you convicted at trial?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NO!!! There was No trial, I was Chained and cuffed and stood in front of a judge and we discussed my not accepting his ruling and retaining My Sovernty which I told him I don't accept and had to Sign his papers so he could close His papers,, Not Mine and then is when he impossed the probation and costs.
Did you plead guilty to the crime you were charged with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not Guilty!! only charged with No witnesses to anything..
Thank you for your follow up.

The judge can only sentence you for a crime if you plead guilty or found guilty by a judge or a jury at trial.

If you were sentenced without pleading guilty or a trial, I would suggest that you consult with an experienced local criminal defense attorney who can review your case and possibly file an appeal of your sentence, if your due process rights were violated.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kangaroooooo as we see it.. OR Totally Corrupt.. and they do as they please.. I am free Only because I was forced to accept and sign.. He said I faced 34yrs in prison If He wanted to enforce the chgs,,, with no witnesses.. So here I am!! I'm ordering the transcripts of the procedings and going to seek some councel on this... Thanks for your input..
Thank you for using JustAnswer.com and please don't forget to click on the green "ACCEPT" button so I can be properly compensated for my time and efforts.

Good luck and GOD bless you!
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience: Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor