Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Hi Alex....sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Things

Customer Question

Hi Alex....sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Things are still 'dicey' with my son and his situation. When I google his name, about five 'mugshot' sites come up with his picture, which I hate! I may have already asked you this, but is there anything I can do to get those photos off of those websites outside of paying $100 for each one to be removed?

Thanks, Alex!

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!