CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I would like to get a copy of the police report. and also find

I would like to get a copy of the police report. and also find out where my daughters stuff is that was in the car when it got impounded. What would be the easiest way to do both?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 4 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

The police department should have a copy of the report for you to obtain, within a few days of the arrest. Moreover, if this becomes a problem with them not having it, you could obtain a copy from the court file, once charges have be filed against her. As far as the stuff that was in the car, it should be on the inventory report done by tow truck company and you should be able to obtain this, once you get the car back.