Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
19127644

How long is a warrant active in the state of tn, the charge is forgery 1000 or less, the w

Customer Question

How long is a warrant active in the state of tn, the charge is forgery 1000 or less, the warrant was never served because the person moved before it was ever issued, 6years ago
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 4 years ago.

A warrant is active in perpetuity. In other words, unless and until the person is arrested or a court quashes the warrant, it is good indefinitely.

I, like the other Experts on this site, am here to assist customers like you. However, we do so in anticipation of being paid for our efforts, just like other professionals do, since this is our livelihood and not a hobby. To that end, I am more than happy to clarify my answer to you and answer any related follow up questions that you might have for the value that you have offered for the question. In return, I ask that you show good faith in compliance with the TOS by accepting my answer, whether the news is good or bad, so that I will be paid for my efforts. Please let me know if you experience technical difficulties when attempting to ACCEPT my answer by clicking on the green button. That way I can notify customer service.