CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

I just want to clarify my previous question (below) that by

I just want to clarify my previous question (below) that by licensing agency I mean licensing agencies for people to be cleared to become nurses, teachers, lawyers, etc... If someone with the below stated sealed juvenile record were to apply to be a teacher or take the bar exam to become a lawyer, for example, would the the receptive licensing agency be able to access the the sealed juvenile records?

Thanks so much for your help.

Can licensing agencies see sealed juvenile records even if they don't show up on an FBI background check at the sealing order specifically states that the offender does not have to disclose the records to ANY agency?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 4 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

For a job like those listed above, it would be able to be viewed. The general public would not be able to see it but if the job involves children, law enforcement, lawyers, etc, then it could be viewed. Alot of the time, they are ask about adult cases, not ones from when the person was a minor.