Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

What contstitutes poa fraud?

What contstitutes poa fraud?
There are a lot of things that can be POA fraud. Do you have a specific question or a specific incident you want to inquire about?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'll start with her ,llsat )I'm shakikng so sorry bout thpos I'm also getting many pop

My mother passed awaty l;ast sat. She had been diagnosed as alhzheimers. So my sister too her one day to a notary pblic and had an POA typed up and notarized. Still with me???? ring that time I'm finding out more and more of things and assets that have either 'disappeared' or simply sold off and put in moms acct, which ios now in my sisters acct. There still??
That definitely sounds like a violation of the POA. It may not be fraud but it would be theft or something else. A person using a POA is absolutely forbidden to use it to enrich themselves over the person giving the POA to them. It is known as "self dealing" and is absolutely forbidden.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Be very careful about looking at other internet sites that just post generic information without any inquiry into your facts because often those answers are dated, wrong, or wrong as applied to your facts. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR JD 1992” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.