CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

can i fly on a domestic flight with an arrest warrent

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 4 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

Yes, you should be able to. When you check in and go through security, they are looking for people on the "no fly" list. Traveling on a domestic flight, should not result in your arrest. However, if for some reason you are stopped by the police and they run your name, the warrant would likely appear. That reason would likely be a result of something you do, outside of going through the normal process at the airport.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
alright so there is more chances of being able to fly then to be cought for an arrest wareent on a flight
Yes, as long as you are not leaving the country, it would not likely be something that is alerted to upon check in and going through security. However, it is something which should eventually be dealt with and will not go away. Thank you for allowing me to answer your question. If you have not already, please click the accept button,so I can get credit for my help.