dkennedy
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  J.D. degree, 15 years practice

Need to see if you can do this for me: It goes along with the

Customer Question

Need to see if you can do this for me: It goes along with the abstract that you did for me; I need it by Sunday, 2-05-12, that evening. no later. Please let me know as soon possible if you can do this for me.

Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper by developing and elaborating on the outline and answering the questions below to formulate the paper.
Use the Outline you completed in week 1 as a guide to develop your paper.
Remember this is a research paper. So, you should substantiate the information you use with references!

Explain how your learning at University of Phoenix has contributed to your definition of justice. Explain the origins of your definition. Discuss how you intend to promote your definition in your intended career.
Explain the current selected practices. Would everyone agree that these practices demonstrate justice? If not, explain why. If so, might these practices occasionally result in an injustice? Explain your answer.
What are some changes provoked by 9/11? Are the changes positive or negative? Are the changes worthwhile or unnecessary? Were the changes met with resistance by professionals in the field? Were the changes met with resistance by the public? Explain efforts taken to overcome any resistance. Would these changes have occurred without such a drastic triggering event? Explain.
Explain your reasons for identifying the challenges. Were there other challenges you considered? What were these? How do you suggest the component handle the challenges it faces?
What is your prediction for the future of this component? Support your prediction with references from 3 scholarly publications.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, which includes a title, abstract, conclusion and reference page.
Thanks, Nena
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 2 years ago.

dkennedy :

I can do this for you. I will start tomorrow on the research.

Customer :

dkennedy,

Customer :

wanted to see if you have this ready, I needed this ASAP, it was due last night and I did not have it to turn it in. Please let me know something. Please

Customer :

Nena

Customer :

dkennedy,

Customer :

hope you have this done for me.please reply to me,

dkennedy :

I know this is late. I will have it tomorrow. If that is not acceptable, I can opt out and allow another expert to help you. Please let me know.

Customer :

no, I can not get another one to help now, please just get it to me tomorrow, as soon as possible, do you know about what time, early evening around 7:00pm

Customer :

Please can you still do it for me I need it very bad, and I am depending on you to do it for me.

Customer :

dkennedy,

Customer :

I hope you have this assignment tonight for me, I am already two days late and 20 points off from my grade. Please contact me and let me know something, waiting to hear from you.

Customer :

Thanks

Customer :

Nena

Customer :

dkennedy,

Customer :

do you have the question answered.

Customer :

Thanks, Nena