Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Ok so I have a probation warrant in another state Ive never

Customer Question

Ok so I have a probation warrant in another state I've never been in trouble before it was the only time that I have gotten in trouble I am trying to fix it but found out that I have to find a lawyer that is licensed to work in that state. I am really scared it's been about 6 or 7 years sence the warrant and have stayed out of trouble and was wondering if there is a chance of going to prison??
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

If you go back to that state and you are arrested on the warrant, you will be detained. Can you tell me what the warrant is for? And is it from Arkansas or what state?

JACUSTOMER-z3fe9sjw- : Ok well it sounds bad but deffenatley not the situation I was raped and very depressed tried to kill myself I have a daughter and because of that they charged me with endangerment of the welfare of a minor and the judge is known to be a mean judge so I took a plea and pled guilty cause he was saying it holds a six year sentence so I pled guilty and got 1 year probation and yes it was in the state of arkansas
JACUSTOMER-z3fe9sjw- : Hello??
Samuel-II :

Yes, I am here

Samuel-II :

I see

Samuel-II :

So why is there a warrant? You did not finish probabtion?

Samuel-II :

Here is what you need to do. You need an Arkansas attorney to negoiate with the District Attorney and the Court to have the warrant quashed. I suggest you contact the Arkansas Bar Association and get a lawyer referral service for an attorney who can get this done for you.

Samuel-II :

Here is that contact information

Samuel-II :

400 West Markham
Little Rock, AR 72201
Telephone: (800) 609-5668 & (501) 375-4606
Fax: (501) 375-4901
E-mail: [email protected] & [email protected]

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you