Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Ra-Sjb

Customer Question

My son was arrested for: disorderly conduct; aggravated trespass;(mall parking lot);careless driving;failure to make change of address on his drivers license. His bond was for $100 and court date in Jan. His car was impounded, but some valuable items of his were taken by the police. What charges warranted the confiscation? He wasn't given a list of the property they've taken.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

I don't see where any of those charges would warrant the car being towed, unless there was a suspension of the license or if he were intoxicated and was not allowed to drive.

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you