CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I was arrested for PI in Ardmore, OK. I cant find my DL and

I was arrested for PI in Ardmore, OK. I can't find my DL and they want me to appear tomorrow but I have to be at meeting in Dallas. Can I get my court date suspended? and how do I find my driver's license?

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

How long have you known about this court date? Why do you need your DL?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Only since Saturday the 31st. I need my DL to drive, cash checks, proof of identity. I have not tried calling the county cleark only because I figured they were closed as well.

You need to appear tomorrow, as ordered by the court. The failure to do so, could result in a warrant being issued for your arrest. The other option would to be to try and get an attorney today or tomorrow morning and have them appear for you. If your drivers license was taken you need to go to the DMV tomorrow morning and obtain a duplicate or an ID.