How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27009
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the sentencing guidelines for a violation of felony

Resolved Question:

What is the sentencing guidelines for a violation of felony pro
bation for a dirty urine analsis for a first offense if im already on misdemeanor probation? Can they give me the maximum sentence? Im in carlsbad, new mexico in eddy county
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 years ago.

Samuel-II :


Samuel-II :

If you have violated your probation, then the Court may terminate the probation and impose any of the suspended sentence.

Samuel-II :

However, many times, a PO will request the court to order some type of inpatient treatment. If none is available outside, then they could impose your sentence so you can take it inside.

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and I will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a JA Subscription, Please ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information. Thank you

Customer: Is there
Samuel II and 9 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions