Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Here is a first draft of my us district court filing,.... i

Customer Question

Here is a first draft of my us district court filing,.... i started working on it today,. it is in regards XXXXX XXXXX actions by law enforcement concerning the rights of citizens to report crimes, and what they know,.. as well as to the right to do it anonmysouly,. where withoput a grand jury subpeana they shouldnt be going to cable companies to get isp information, and imtimidate as well those companies into providing the proivate information which the nj supreme court sayd cant be had by them , which they violated on more than 1 occassion ,..... and threats of being charged for telling th epolice what one knows to the truth about crimes.

im looking for extra input from experts at justanswer.com...

In The
United States District Court
District of New Jersey

Statement of the Case
Petitioner is currently in NJ Municipal Court for State harassment violation. Petitioner is unable to defend himself in any pending criminal proceeding or civil litigation until a declaration of his rights to Due Process is made.

Jurisdiction
1. Jurisdiction of this Court is invoked pursuant to :

2. 28 U.S.C. § 1331, the general federal question statute

3. 28 U.S.C. § 2201 , the federal declaratory relief statute, to declare the rights of parties

4. 28 U.S.C. § 2201 , the federal injunctive relief statute

Identification of Parties
.
Petitioner

5.----------- is a private citizen with a residence of

Respondant[s]

6. Judge ------ is a Municipal Court Judge in Freehold Township New Jersey, with a business address of

7. Captain Powers is a Captain in the Monmouth County Prosecutors Office, with a business address of

8. XXXXX XXXXX is a Lieutenant in the freehold Township Police Department, with a business address of

9. George Burdge is a Detective in the Freehold Township Police Department, with a business address of

10. Defendant XXXXX XXXXX is the acting administrator of NJ Courts, with a business address of

Statement of Facts
11. Petitioner James Gillette was summonsed into Municipal Court in Freehold Township on date.....

12. The New Jersey Supreme Court issued a decision in 2008, State V Reid

13 In Violation to that Decision, all Defendants named here in stand in absolute violation of the previously cited NJ Supreme Court Decsion and refuse absolutely to acknowledge the violations of the Us Constitution in regards XXXXX XXXXX 1st, 4th, and 6th Amendments

14. Respondent's right to Free Speech in New Jersey Law has been ignored; it appears the law and Respondent's rights are mere suggestions in the hands of these New Jersey Court bureaucrats.

15. It is black letter law, in both New Jersey State Law and Federal Law that the State of New Jersey must obey its own statutes and rules.

16.

17. The actions of the respondents in this petition hopefully will so shock the conscious of this Federal Court that it will immediately declare these NJ Defandants to be in violation of New Jersey Law and to injoin them from the deleterious conduct they have visited upon petitioner and / or any other person within there grasp.

Legal Claims / Causes of Action
18. Is it a violation of my rights under the Federal and NJ constitution to be denied the right to report crimes to the Police

19. Does Freehold Township Municipal Court have to obey New Jersey Supreme decisions directed to it?

20.

21. Is it lawful for the Police to intimidate a witness of a crimes or crimes into not contacting the police.

22.

Relief Requested
Mr. ..... requests a declaration of rights concerning the right that the NJ Supreme Court decision of of ..... and that it needed to be obeyed by the parties named as Respondents.

i need to get 2 things
third circuit US DISTRICT COURT NJ

next, you need a 3rd Cit appeals ruling that sez the states must obey their own laws

3rd circuit court appeals rulings on the first, 4th, and 6th amendments
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WELL, AS I POSTED THE POST, AND NO ONE WROTE BACK TO OFFER THEIR "EXPERTISE" ON THE SUBJECT,.. I AM STILL WAITING
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WELL, ID ONT WANT IT TO SIT LIKE I RECEIVED "EXPERT" RESPONSE,,. WHEN I HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE AT ALL

ISNT ANY ONE OF YOUR EXPERTS VERSED ON FILING A LAW SUIT AGAINST THE GOVERNEMNT IN US DISTRICT COURT?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
STILL WAITING,,,........ IF YIOU RESPOND WITHOUT AN SNSWER THIS IS GOING TO TUN UGLY
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
NEVER RECIEVED AN ANSWER, ONLY TH EM,ODERATOR RESPONDED SAYING SHE WILL LOOK FOR AN EXPERT TO ANSWER ME