Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

i drove into a ditch and was reported by a pass ur by. my ticket

Customer Question

i drove into a ditch and was reported by a pass ur by. my ticket is for dui. the perscription is xzanax. i took 2 while having a medical proceedure done. can i win this or plead down to a careless.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

I am sorry you have experienced this matter. I hope you are recovering from your medical procedure as well as the accident of driving into a ditch.

Samuel-II :

If you can show a need/prescription for the drug then you should be able to have the District Attorney reduce the charge

Samuel-II :

It will be up to the District Attorney, of course, but if you can show your reason why and the prescription for the medication, it is a possibility

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck