CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I was arrested in Phoenix flying back n2 the country. I have

I was arrested in Phoenix flying back n2 the country. I have an old warrant ffrom Washington state for failure to pay restitution. I bailed out cash only $2000. i have a misdemeanor assault 4 and i also assume a failure to appear for that misdemeanor. Will washington extradite me? Or revoke my bond at my next court date? I have a paid lawyer in washington now and i am trying to have him set up a payment plan for me to pay my restitution.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 years ago.

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

Are you in custody now? You stated you posted a $2000 bail or was that previously?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
None of my questions have been answered yet so no I wont pay you yet. Yes I am on bond right now
If you are out on bond, the court expects you to appear at your next court date and/or have your attorney appear on your behalf ( if your presence is not needed) to resolve this. It is not likely they would extradite you since they would have held you in jail without a bond, if that was their intention. Ask your attorney if you need to return and be present to resolve the assault 4 case since the restitution plan he can likely do with you present. Once the court knows you are represented by counsel and will appear at all future court dates, they will not revoke the bond or impose any other conditions.