Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

An undercover police officer befriended my son and coerced

Customer Question

An undercover police officer befriended my son and coerced him into finding him some pot. He did and then they arrested him, made him do dangerous drug deals, told him not to tell anyone or he'd be in trouble. He got scared and we hired a lawyer and soon after he was arrested and has 2 felonys pending
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttorneyTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for bringing your question to JustAnswer! I'm T-USA and I'll be happy to provide some valuable information!

I'm sorry to hear about the situation!

I would like to make sure that I know what information you want so that I can ensure that my response addresses the issues you're wondering about.

What exactly do you want to know?

Thank you!