Brandon M.
Brandon M., Counselor at Law
Experience:  Attorney

do u recomended i take the polygraph even though im innocent?they

do u recomended i take the polygraph even though im innocent?they cant use it in court anyway right?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello again:

I actually recommend that you discontinue all contact with law enforcement over this and that you not cooperate with their investigation in any form whatsoever from here out, including subjecting yourself to a polygraph examination. The second best answer to any further requests for information is "I respectfully XXXXX XXXXX participate in your investigation without assistance of legal counsel." The best answer is no answer at all.

Let me know if further clarification is needed. Also, please feel free to ask me another question – if you’re a subscriber, you can do so at no additional cost beyond your monthly payment. Please bookmark my profile page here so you can come back and ask me a question anytime: Thank you.