Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law

Ok here it goes. I have a class 6 felon on my record. From

Ok here it goes.
I have a class 6 felon on my record. From several yrs ago. I wrote a phony perscription and tried to pass it off, but the phramacy called the big boys and thats all she wrote.
During the 3 yr probation, I had a PO who tried to mess me over. Thats all I'll say about that.
The question I have is this. Can I get this expunded from my records? I've heard yea and nea about this. But really need a right answer. I live in virginia.

Was this a State or Federal conviction?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I think state. In state of virginia
Hello again,

Thank you for that information. Unfortunately like a Federal conviction a conviction in Virginia State court cannot be expunged. Therefore the only way that your conviction could ever be removed would be if you received an absolute pardon from the Governor. You can find out more about that at:

I, like the other Experts on this site, am here to assist customers like you. However, we do so in anticipation of being paid for our efforts, just like other professionals do, since this is our livelihood and not a hobby. To that end, I am more than happy to clarify my answer to you and answer any related follow up questions that you might have for the value that you have offered for the question. In return, I ask that you show good faith in compliance with the TOS by accepting my answer, whether the news is good or bad, so that I will be paid for my efforts. Please let me know if you experience technical difficulties when attempting to ACCEPT my answer by clicking on the green button. That way I can notify customer service.