Legal-Guru, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Criminal Trial Attorney since 1998.

If my probation officer asks for my bank records, do I have

If my probation officer asks for my bank records, do I have to hand them over? One of my (federal) probation conditions is that I cooperate with her investigations.

I have paid off my assessment and fine. There is no particular reason she wants the records -- but if she has them, she will likely notice evidence of a minor violation (changing address without notifying her).

If the minor violation is worse than not handing over the records, maybe I want to deny her the records, right??
I would not deny the request. She will likely get them eventually anyway through a subpoena and then you will have two violations. Denying a request from your probation officer is the fastest way to get thrown in jail.