Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

writofcoramnorbis on due process and newly discovered evidence

Customer Question

writofcoramnorbis on due process and newly discovered evidence when state illegally siezed evidence with out providing inventory list. Then withhold evidence or lost it, but some brought to the court by state witness. Is it enought to ground for grant the writ.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 5 years ago.

What exactly is the newly discovered evidence? Is this in federal court?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
where to file the writ and do you have any sample of the writ. I sure can use it to gain some experience.

I don't know of any place that has samples of a writ of error coram nobis, but they are filed in the court where your case was originally heard. I was attempting to answer your original question about whether there are grounds to grant the writ, but you didn't answer my last question about what the new evidence you claim is.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
a new evidence is a contract modification which states what amount of dollars will be charge for service render and where a beginning mileage will be starting from. this will asure that all claims for services render will be correct and no over bill will be submitted. Since they have been paid for services render for over two years. It is no way for them to say that they never did accept the contrat modification.(note. thier is a cotract modification rule govern any change that if notice has been file and no objection with in 30 days. It will be come a new contact).
I don't think I can assist you. I will opt out to see if another expert can assist.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
get an answere then show me writ legal form and site of case law in Arizona