Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need some information from a hospital in Georgia (Mariet

Customer Question

I need some information from a hospital in Georgia (Marietta)
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Guru replied 5 years ago.
Can you elaborate more on what you need and why you need it? Hospitals must abide by very strict guidelines for the release of information pursuant to the federal HIPAA law. Also does this pertain to a criminal matter?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need some information from a hospital in Marietta, Ga.. Hospital unknown. No date.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
You have asked the same question three times but all the experts have said the same thing. We don't know what you are looking for other than some kind of information from some kind of hospital.

If you would like for us to answer you need to 1) provide some facts to put this into context and 2) ask a specific question, not just restating what you want.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Possible criminal matter.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 years ago.
That provides absolutely nothing for us to work with. I'm going to have to opt out also if you don't provide the information we have asked for.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is it possible to retrieve some hospital records from a unknown hospital in Marietta, GA. No date.