AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Criminal Law.

can you tell me if there are any laws on electronic harassment

can you tell me if there are any laws on electronic harassment in baltimore ,md
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 5 years ago.
*Due to rules of your state bar or mine, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information to better help yourself.

Can you clarify what you mean by electronic harassment? Specific example, possibly.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its the government harassing people inside there head.and they do other things go to the web site electronic harassment.
Ah, unfortunately, no, the government typically enjoys what is known as sovereign immunity, and unless that immunity from suit is waived, they can not be sued/prosecuted for same. What you can do, however, is push your state and federal lawmakers to out law this type of activity, so that we may be able to file civil rights lawsuits when it happens, for the violation.

I wish I had better news.

I hope this helps clarify for you.

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Feel free to follow up after, if you need clarification. An ACCEPT also assures that I can assist you again. A BONUS is a wonderful way to tell the expert her time and effort are appreciated. I wish you the best in your future.