Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
19127644

I got pulled over and arrested for a suspended license , I

I got pulled over and arrested for a suspended license , I got my license reinstated and a new license issued in less than 24 hrs of time of arrest, but i still have a ticket for driving on suspennded license and failure to surender license, how do I resolve these tickets in court
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 5 years ago.

Generally when you show up to court with proof of your reinstated license, the court will usually dismiss your ticket. That said, the court can still find you guilty and fine you if they choose instead of dismissing your ticket. That is within their discretion and part of the decision making depends on your driving and criminal history. If you have priors like this, then you will not likely have your ticket dismissed.

I, like the other Experts on this site, am here to assist customers like you. However, we do so in anticipation of being paid for our efforts, just like other professionals do, since this is our livelihood and not a hobby. To that end, I am more than happy to clarify my answer to you and answer any related follow up questions that you might have for the value that you have offered for the question. In return, I ask that you show good faith in compliance with the TOS by accepting my answer, whether the news is good or bad, so that I will be paid for my efforts. Please let me know if you experience technical difficulties when attempting to ACCEPT my answer by clicking on the green button. That way I can notify customer service.