lwpat, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing criminal defense attorney

I pleaded guilty to a DUI ticket , Now the DA of Sacramento

I pleaded guilty to a DUI ticket , Now the DA of Sacramento county is filling for as appeal. What would you recommend as best option
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure why the government would be appealing a plea agreement where you plead guilty. They have no basis or grounds for an appeal. There has to be more to your story.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What I need to know is do I have any option except continuing with the appeal? He did site the case of Pama vs US Industrial fasteners. I would appreciate any information you can assist me with. Thanks XXXXX
Expert:  lwpat replied 5 years ago.
Here is that case. It has nothing to do with a DUI and you have not provided me with any facts with which to assist you.,41

If the state has appealed you can not answer and the court will find for the state, whatever it is they are asking, and I assume that there would be a new trial.