Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law

Can a mistermener with 8 mounth sentance be exsponged

Can a mistermener with 8 mounth sentance be exsponged?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 5 years ago.

The misdemeanor conviction would only be expungeable if you were under 18 years of age and then only under certain circumstances. You can see the expungement statute for those convicted under 18 years of age by going to:

For adults, only arrests that did not result in a conviction can be expunged. You can see that statute at:

I, like the other Experts on this site, am here to assist customers like you. However, we do so in anticipation of being paid for our efforts, just like other professionals do, since this is our livelihood and not a hobby. To that end, I am more than happy to clarify my answer to you and answer any related follow up questions that you might have for the value that you have offered for the question. In return, I ask that you show good faith in compliance with the TOS by accepting my answer, whether the news is good or bad, so that I will be paid for my efforts. Please let me know if you experience technical difficulties when attempting to ACCEPT my answer by clicking on the green button. That way I can notify customer service.