DCrane Law
DCrane Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney

My younger sister lost her husband a few years ago and developed

My younger sister lost her husband a few years ago and developed a drinking problem. She just got arrested, cited and released on her second DUI. She was supposed to attend some sort of program after the first one but she didn't and was driving on a suspended license. We own a business together. What is likely to happen to her? Will she ever be able to get her license back after this?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  DCrane Law replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the post, I am happy to assist you by answering your questions. Her license will likely be suspended for 2 years; 3 to 5 years of probation; and a fine between $1800 and $2800; as well as driving school. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.