CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

For the 3rd time now I think, I have already asked my basic

Customer Question

For the 3rd time now I think, I have already asked my basic question. I have a lot more details to the year of rental, situation, but do not have the time right now to sit and type it. If I could get a feel from you, a response, something to my first question, that would be a good start, then when I have time, I will write the whole thing out to you. I would rather discuss this on the phone, but I guess that's not possible on this web site. Let me know. Thanks!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 years ago.

CrimDefense :

Hi and Welcome to Just Answer. I will be the expert that will be helping you today. I look forward to helping you solve your problem.

CrimDefense :

I answered your question before on the other page. I also told you that we are not able to speak on the phone and any questions you may have, need to be typed. In addition, you have a history of asking questions without accepting them. If we are going to continue, I would likely to inquire if you intend to pay for this service.