Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

Maybe I have the wrong idea about this. Below is a response

Maybe I have the wrong idea about this. Below is a response I got after requesting a quote. I thought the point of paying a person to obtain & deliver any/all available paperwork, was so I did not have to do anything? I would guess the most important thing I need is The court/trial transcripts.
I know that video footage of some kind of confession exists as well as a 911 call & photos of the crime scene. Is there a way to view stuff on the computer? I need to read up on this before 9/9/11. Not sure if this would help but I am sure I could get the defendants permission for all of this stuff. I am helping him. So this is the fastest/easiest way for me to read the court transcripts?

We will be happy to try to get you copies of any documents that the court will release re: the case file you reference below. All requests have to be submitted thru the court copy service and we are at their mercy re: how long it takes to get them back. We will require a minimum deposit of $65 and authorization to run credit card for copy charges of any documents plus additional time if needed. Please note that there is also a chance that court may have sealed this file and that copies may not be able to be obtained. We will advise you ASAP re: the request. Should you decide to proceed and wish for us to get started on this request, just go to link below and submit payment ($65) via credit and remember to authorize that additional charges (as incurred) for copies etc can be charged to credit card. Rest assured that we will keep you updated re: costs. Please contact our office manager,
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

Thank you for that information. What is the question?

Customer:

Fastest way to obtain court trial transcripts from NV (I am in IL)

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

When transcripts are ordered, there is always someone ahead of you who has also paid and waiting. Typing can only be done so fast, you see. Therefore, you will need to contact the Clerk again, and tell them you need a rush on this. They will charge you an extra fee to expedite

Samuel-II :

That is the only way.

Samuel-II :

If you have further questions, you may post them here and i will continue to assist. Otherwise, even if you have a subscription with JA please remember to ACCEPT my answer as that is the only way I can get credit for my time and information in this matter. Thank you and Good luck

Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience: Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.